Information on personal data processing in recruitment proces
Information on personal data processing
1. The data controller is VSB Energie Odnawialne Polska Sp. z o. o . with its registered office in Wrocław, at ul. Leona Petrażyckiego 60, 52-434 Wrocław, tel.: +48 71 3716 200, email: email@example.com.
2. Contact to the data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The purpose of personal data processing and the legal basis for processing is:
a. providing personal data in the scope indicated in art. 221 of the Act of 26 June 1974 – Labour Code [forename(s) and surname, date of birth, candidate’s contact details (e.g. telephone number, correspondence address), education, professional qualifications, course of previous employment], based on Article 6(1)(b) GDPR;
b. providing other data in the scope not specified by law shall be treated as the consent under Article 6(1)(a) GDPR for the processing of personal data. Expressing consent in this case is voluntary, and such consent can be withdrawed at any time.
c. if the documents contain data referred to in Article 9(1) GDPR - special categories of personal data, you will need to express your consent for their processing, Article 9(2)(a) GDPR, which can be revoked at any time.
Declarations, referred to in Article 3(1)(c) may be worded as follows:
“I hereby grant my consent to VSB Energie Odnawialne Polska Sp. z o. o. for the processing of my personal data contained in the attached documents - required if the data provided includes special categories of data referred to in Article 9(1) GDPR.”
d.VSB Energie Odnawialne Polska Sp. z o. o. shall process your personal data, including in subsequent recruitments, if you express your consent, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR, which may be revoked at any time.
Declarations, referred to in Article 3(1)(d) may be worded as follows:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of using them in subsequent recruitments carried out by VSB Energie Odnawialne Polska Sp. z o. o. in the period of the next 12 months."
2) contact regarding contract coordination, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR;
4. The personal data processing is carried out with legitimate interests, pursued by the data controller, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, for the purpose of: archiving (evidence) which is the implementation of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts and to establish, assert or defend claims arising from business operations.
5. Your personal data may be transferred to: entities providing the Controller with services necessary to implement the contract concluded with you, i.e.: legal services, IT services, ITC system providers, postal and courier services operators providers in the scope of parcel shipments, authorities authorized by law.
6. The period of storage of personal data for particular purposes is, respectively:
1) for recruitment - your data collected in the current recruitment process will be stored until the recruitment process is completed. In the event of your consent to the use of personal data for future recruitment purposes, your data will be stored for 12 months.
2) exchange of correspondence - in the absence of a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose of data processing by the controller, correspondence shall be deleted after 3 months. In the event of your consent to the use of personal data for future recruitment purposes, your data will be stored for 12 months.
7. You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer your data.
8. If the processing is carried out on the basis of a consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
10. Providing your personal data in the scope resulting from Article 221 of the Act of 26 June 1974 – Labour Code is necessary to participate in the recruitment procedure. Providing other data by you is voluntary.
11. Your data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) GDPR.
12. You have the right to object to the personal data processing based on Article 6(1)(e) or (f) GDPR, including profiling under these provisions, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject.