Information on personal data processing in recruitment proces
Information on personal data processing
1. The data controller is VSB Energie Odnawialne Polska Sp. z o. o . with its registered office in Wrocław, at ul. Legnicka 48E, 52-202 Wrocław, tel.: +48 71 3716 200, email: email@example.com.
2. Contact to the data protection officer: Wiesław Lechowicz, firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Administrator's address with the annotation: Data Protection Officer.
3. The purpose of personal data processing and the legal basis for processing is:
a. conducting recruitment proceedings involving the processing of personal data within the scope indicated in art. 221 of the Act of 26 June 1974 – Labour Code, [i.e. forename(s) and surname, date of birth, candidate’s contact details (e.g. telephone number, correspondence address), education, professional qualifications, course of previous employment], based on Article 6(1)(b) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27,2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), in connection with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
b. providing other data in the scope not specified by law shall be treated as the consent under Article 6(1)(a) GDPR for the processing of personal data and in the case of personal data of special categories, subject to express consent, Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR, to the processing of such personal data. Expressing consent in this case is voluntary, and such consent can be withdrawed at any time.
c. to conduct recruitment proceedings, including in subsequent recruitment of employees, if you express your consent, e.g. "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of using them in subsequent recruitment conducted by VSB Energie Odnawialne Polska Sp. z o.o. for the period of the next 12 months.", which may be revoked at any time, on the basis in Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
d.fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on the controller, based on Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
2) contact regarding contract coordination, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR;
4. The personal data processing is carried out with legitimate interests, pursued by the data controller, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, for the following purposes : sending or exchanging correspondence; sending personal data of employee candidates, employees within the VSB Group – VSB Holding GmbH, VSB Neue Energien Deutschland GmbH, Schweizer Straße 3 a, 01069 Dresden, tel: +49 351 21183 400, fax: +49 351 21183 44, e-mail: email@example.com and affiliated entities for internal administrative purposes; archival (evidential) purposes being the fulfillment of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts and to establish, assert or defend claims.
5. Personal data may be transferred to entities that provide services to the administrator, such as a law firm, IT service provider, hosting company, postal and courier operators for delivery of shipments, and authorities authorized by law.
6. We inform you that we use service providers outside the European Economic Area (EU and Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) to support the operation of websites, applications and services (e.g. Microsoft, Google). Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area to a third country or international organization:
a. for which the European Commission has adopted a decision finding an adequate level of protection as referred to in Article 45(3) of the GDPR; or
b. by means of standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data outside the European Economic Area, which constitute adequate safeguards within the meaning of Article 46 of the GDPR.
7. The storage period for personal data shall be for the purpose of, respectively:
a. fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on the controller – for the period indicated by law;
b. to carry out recruitment proceedings – until the end of the recruitment process;
c. in the case of your consent to use your personal data for future recruitment, your data will be stored for 12 months;
d. exchange of correspondence – in the absence of a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose of data processing by the data controller, the correspondence will be deleted after three years;
e. establishment, assertion or defense of claims, unless a specific provision provides otherwise, the statute of limitations is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to the conduct of business – three years. However, the end of the limitation period is the last day of the calendar year, unless the limitation period is less than two years.
8. You have the right to access, rectify, delete or restrict processing of your personal data, or the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
9. If the processing is based on consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
11. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the above objectives.
12.Your data shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR.
You have the right to object to the personal data processing based on Article 6(1)(e) or (f) the GDPR, including profiling under these provisions, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject.